Fall 2019 Registration - Tuesday, June 11th, 6pm
Posted by: Al DeCarlo on 2019-06-07
Registration for the Fall 2019 Driver's Education Program will begin on Tuesday, June 11th at 6:00pm sharp. You should already have pre-registered an account and will need one prior to 6:00pm to be able to register. If you have not registered an account yet you can still do so by clicking on the Register button to the left and filling out all the information.
To prepare you for the registration on the 11th you will need to follow the following steps at 6:00pm when the site goes live:
- Step 1: Log in to your account with your username and password.
- Step 2: Select the “Schedule” link in the Options box to the left.
- Step 3: Select the program you prefer (I, II or III).
- Step 4: Select your driving class time.
- Step 5: Select your theory class – day and time.
- Step 6: View the confirmation of your registration with the dates of each of your driving and theory classes. Please note that your payment of $580 is due within 3 days to either high school or through your MySchoolBucks.
Any questions please email Mr. DeCarlo prior to June 11th.
Posted by: Al DeCarlo on 2019-06-03
There are still a few openings in our summer program.
Driving: 8:30-10:00 Mondays/Wednesdays with theory classes 10:00-11:00.
Driving: 11:00-12:30 Mondays/Wednesdays with theory classes 10:00-11:00.
Please contact Mr. DeCarlo via email for info if interested.